Translate

Thursday 26 June 2014

New lambs in.


Ok, the business course I'm attending says blogging is still cool. I guess anything that can help the business is good.
I got the new lambs on Tuesday, these little rascals are Lacaune/friesian F1 crosses and you can definitely see quite a difference from the tame, sweet friesian lambs I had last year. I spent the night chasing them off the porch, I had to bring inside all my plants and this morning, when they woke me at 5.45, I found them all hidden under the porch.
There is also one beautiful black friesian cross. She is very cute, I couldn't resist when I saw her.The rams are happy to have some company.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...the black friesian cross is a cutie patootie. Does she have a name yet?

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome from almost everyone :)